Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jenny..

O.K. well Jenny you have to get used to them I mean they are complete idiots and all u have to do is give them a piece of bacon and they'll go away! their like DOGS!  oh well, omg... you got Johnny to start fallowing me... You know what! I hate your name johnny! we are changing it! cause you cant say like this is Fuego, Jenny, James, Sam, and JOHNNY its like a week name for a guardian angel! (I'm not being mean to other people with that name i just don't think that HE should have it y'all are kewl..) NAME CHANGE! making a poll for it! give meh some advice for names plzzzz

3 comments:

  1. On yer' poll where does Chocolate Cake fit in?

    -The stray wolves, howl on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for explaning that to Griffin. They should just check what I posted, then they'll understand!

    -Firenze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aurora said I should check this place out *looks around blog* OK so you're Elemental angel/wolves... this is new. I'll check back.

    Cruz

    ReplyDelete